Notice to navigators
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that contains information and is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser (it is therefore an anonymous association).
In fact, if you usually browse with a browser and try to navigate through the same website with a different one, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person, because in reality it is associating the information with the browser, not with the person .
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access a service with some predefined general characteristics according to the criteria of the terminal they use (language, type of navigator, regional configuration …).
- Analysis cookies: They collect anonymous information about the behavior of users on websites in order to measure and analyze the activity of the website in question to make improvements based on the usage data.
- Advertising cookies: They allow managing the advertising spaces of a web more efficiently, in relation to the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: They allow to observe in a continuous way the browsing habits of the users of a website in order to develop specific profiles and display advertising based on them.
What are own and third party cookies?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by services or suppliers external to that page, such as ActiveCampaign, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. In particular, the cookies that are detailed below are used:
- Personalization: Cookies help me remember with what people or websites have interacted, so you can show related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services: specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability. But in no case are associated with data that could get to identify the user.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. If you wish, you can check the type of cookies used by Google.
- Social network cookies: they can be stored in your browser while you browse through costaittica.com, for example, when you use the button to share content of costaittica.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies: see more information in its cookies policy.
- Twitter cookies: see more information in its cookies policy.
- Linkedin cookies: see more information in its política de cookies.
- Youtube cookies: see more information in its cookies policy.
- Vimeo cookies: see more information in its cookies policy.
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings that you have chosen in it.
- Store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password or credit card information.
- Share or transfer personal identification data to third parties without your knowledge and express permission.
In no case, neither the person in charge of this web nor the advertisers can obtain personal identifiable information of these cookies.
Can cookies be deleted??
Yes, and not only delete, they can also be blocked, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each navigator and equipment that you use.
costaittica.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered most widespread:
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons in your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.